Saturday, February 7, 2009

Off topic

I don't know what the HW was, but I'm noticing a lot of people putting up off topic blogs.

For my off topic blog I will briefly discuss why teens find suicide the answer to there problems.  During my summer my best friend decided to commit suicide.  It put my life on hold for awhile.  He had everything going for him.  He was second in the nation for the 800m.  He was liked by everyone and his parents were loving.  Well on July 22, 2008 I heard the tragic news.  I was in disbelief.  'Why?' is the only question running through my head.  Apparently the people who decide to kill themselves find it to be the only way out of their problems.  They find life to terrible and they feel like they're suffering and it needs to end.  Others feel lonely and have no one to talk to and some are just depressed.

I'm guessing at that moment he was suffering from something; I know he wasn't depressed, but I still think right before the train hit him, he really did not want to die.  I don't think he realized how his death would impact the entire community and his friends' lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment